Thursday 30 August 2012

Work in progress


At the moment I have been working on my lovely Liberty hexagon patchwork. This is great as I have been working on it on my lunch breaks at work so have finished it quite quickly. It is going to be a cushion, I have not yet decide how I am going to do the cushion back. I really enjoy doing paper piecing I find it very relaxing as you do not have to focus very hard. What do you think so far?

Liberty hexagons



My other project which I have been keeping at home is a cross stich project. It is from Cross Sticher magazine which my mum buys and it is one of their projects. This is it so far.

Cross stich project

I don't normally do much cross stich but this makes a nice change. The colours in the magazine were different and I decided on a blue and white theme. I have been using an embriodary hoop which makes it alot easier to work on. When it is finished it will be a wall hanging with pockets to store things in.

No comments:

Post a Comment