Wednesday 4 February 2015

Wednesday WIP - 5

Hi All,

Today's post is a bit late in the day because I have been doing quite a few projects today.
The crochet blanket is progressing well, I'm a third of the way through now, it is very relaxing to do and watching the stripe pattern develop.

A project I was working on today was a bread bag as I needed something better to keep bread in as it was going stale. This didn't take long to do and I just love the pattern on the fabric.

 photo P1070722.jpg  photo P1070726.jpg


I started a new knitting project aswell, which is a scarf using some merino wool I bought in New Zealand. So far, so good, I am using 3.25mm needles which is a bit of a change from the 5mm I was using last week.
 


 That's all for today :)

Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment