Thursday 17 February 2011

ooopps.... been shopping.

I have a few projects which I am planning to do so I  went online to choose some fabric. Well far too quickly I had spent enough money at fabricrehab.co.uk and that was with me being pretty restrained with myself!

I'm now very excited and can't wait for them to arrive.

Here is a little something I made last night to use as a pincushion.This was using some gorgeous fabric I bought from a new fabric shop in town. I have a few ideas to use up the rest of this fabric.








 Heart shaped pincushion


Lastly when I logged on today I was surprised to see I had been given a stylish blog award from Wendy at www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk Being very new to the world of blogging I had to do a bit of research about it. I will post my response and who I nominate in a few days as I have been ill with a sore throat and big headache :(
As soon as I'm better I will post up some exciting blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric and the heart pin cushions look brilliant made from it.

    ReplyDelete