Tuesday 7 September 2010

A bit of beading

Hi,
So the last couple of days I have been doing some beading, some photos are below. I have quite alot of beads and shouldn't really buy any more, so I am trying to use different types and different styles to what I normally make


I found the blue square bead in my box, and chose to build the design around it. I chose memory wire so that the design would be simple. I added some swarovski crystals and fire polished beads to draw out the colours. 


This bracelet was made using beads I bought in Australia (the ones with writing on them) and the green squares are from a shop by the sea in Sussex. I like how this ended up and the green brings a bit of colour to the design. I was using cotton thread for this, so was a bit difficult to string the beads as it was quite thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment